Alessandra Amoroso Goes Sky High, wwd.com

« Older   Newer »
iry loves Lù&Ale
view post Posted on 29/12/2009, 16:34

Alessandra Amoroso Goes Sky High

by Rachel Mascetta,Tuesday December 29, 2009

From WWD Issue 12/29/2009

When Alessandra Amoroso was declared the winner of “Amici” — Italy’s answer to “American Idol” — in March, she thought things couldn’t get much better. That is, until her single, “Stupida,” went double platinum and her hit, “Tre metri sopra il cielo,” or “Three Meters Over the Sky,” topped the Italian pop charts, beating out even Madonna.

This fall, the 23-year-old Puglia native released her debut album, “Senza nuvole,” or “Without Clouds,” and will embark on a six-city tour next month.

WINGING IT: Amoroso auditioned for “Amici” without having taken formal voice lessons. However, once she started performing on the show, she began working with a voice coach.

STAGE FRIGHT: Though she’s had some practice in front of large audiences, Amoroso still gets pre-performance jitters. “Sometimes my voice gets shaky, but the cheering and the excitement of the crowd brings me back,” she says.

FASHION FRIENDS: Amoroso wears Fornarina exclusively for all her public appearances. But, she says, “I’m not afraid to wear something that everyone else says is not in style. I like to mix things up.”

ROAD NOT TRAVELED: She’s a huge fan of gospel singing — so much so that, when she saw the Whoopi Goldberg film “Sister Act,” she considered becoming a nun.

NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION: To travel to New York City for more vocal training.

fonte:
http://www.wwd.com/lifestyle-news/eye/sky-...amoroso-2401829
che bello, finalmente un articolo in inglese anche su ale,forse il primo, vabbè cè solo un piccolo errore,perchè ale non canta tre metri sopra il cielo..ma forse voleva dire immobile! pronta..per l'estero!! ;)

~fabix_<3A&J
view post Posted on 29/12/2009, 16:43

WoW!!FiiicO!!!!
ahahah 3metri sopra iil cielo!! :lol:
bello però!!

*MeSsAgEnu*
view post Posted on 29/12/2009, 19:43

fantastico!! spero che abbia la possibilità di farsi conoscere anche all'estero!!se lo merita tanto perchè è spettacolare...con una voce come la sua sarebbe sprecato rimanere entro i confini nazionali anche se al momento ha un immenso successo!!incrocio le dita!!

space gem
view post Posted on 29/12/2009, 22:21

Ale ha le potenzialita' per farsi conoscere ed apprezzare all'Estero,speriamo bene!!!!!!!

3 replies since 29/12/2009, 16:34   121 views